How to apply?
Downloaded application form can be used for admission process and same may be send through post or mail along with the attested mark sheet.
The application form will be scrutinized and if the candidate is found eligible for the programme opted, student will be informed through mail or post regarding his admission status and dates will be informed for verifying the documents .
after verifying the application and documents, if founds correct he/she will be informed to remit the prescribed fees for the opted course.
Admission Formalities - On admission confirmation, the following original documents should be submitted within the stipulated date to the college..
- Qualifying examination marks sheet (PUC / JOC/ 12th STD –ICSE/)
- Transfer Certificate Compulsory original document
- Migration certificate ( out of Karnataka state students )
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate ( SC/ST, Cat-1,OBC )
- Bank Account Pass Book photo copy for SC/ST students only
- Online Post Metric Application form of social welfare department, for SC/ST students only
- Recent Passport size photos (6)
If you have general questions about the College, contact Admissions Office at
(Tel : 080-32413788 ) or Mobile : +91-98801 12799
If you have specific questions about a study of a course, please contact the course advisor.
- Establishment: 2007 Affiliation: Bangalore University.
- The institution is located in the heart of Bangalore city with excellent infrastructure.
- CICMS is housed in a beautiful campus, which is surrounded by tree-lined streets and abundant greenery.